Friday, September 30, 2005

Off the Chain

T-minus three hours until departure. I don't have time to make a long post with all the details about the upcoming onslaught, but you people who are included know who you are and know how to get ahold of me. Either email me (on my personal, not blog) account in the next 2.5 hours or call my cellphone with any questions. Tonight- downtown, probably by 10:30 or 11:00. I will call Speedy, Blando, Mary, and Schwarsky when I get there. K-Rock, LongMan, and Screwsan will be right behind me. I'll pick up the BigBro at the Piano Lounge and then meet you all whereever.

Tomorrow- Tailgate in front of the Law School, 8:45 sharp, look for the blue truck with the beirut table in front of it. Kickoff at 11:10, let me know where y'all will be if you're not going to the game. Night time activities to be determined later in the evening. If you're to be included, you'll be contacted in advance.

I hope everyone has a great weekend. I'll be back Sunday to recount all events that don't become immediately classified.

Go Hawks.

T

1 comment:

The Count Del Monte said...

Wish I could join you. Drink the hawks to victory.