Tuesday, September 20, 2005

I'm burning copies of the Summer CD, entitled "Digital Celebration", as I write this. I made some last minute changes, and here it is-

1. Over My Head (Cable Car) - The Fray
2. The District Sleeps Alone- Postal Service
3. Sugar (Gimme Some)- Trick Daddy
4. Beverly Hills- Weezer
5. Feeling Good- Michael Buble
6. Digital Love- Daft Punk
7. Otherside- Red Hot Chili Peppers
8. This Modern Love- Bloc Party
9. Celebration- Kanye West
10. Two Versions of Me- Phish
11. Blinded in Crosstown Traffic (While Thinking of Something Else)- You, Me & Iowa
12. Poppin' Them Thangs- G-Unit
13. Angels of the Silences- Counting Crows (from Vh1 Storytellers)
14. Jenny Was A Friend of Mine- The Killers
15. I'm So Fly- Lloyd Banks
16. Crooked Teeth- Death Cab for Cutie
17. Pictures of Success- Rilo Kiley

I think it is going to be a great CD for your car. I've already burned a handful of copies while writing this, so find me sometime and I'll bring a bunch of copies with me this weekend to the Ohio State viewing and next when we start my last year as a solo artist on Friday, September 30 in Iowa City at the One Year Countdown Celebration. Have a great evening.

No comments: