Sunday, September 11, 2005


I want to direct you all to a band that is blowing up, and for good reason. They are from Denver and they put on a good show, and they have a good record coming out. Check out The Fray. Not only do they rock a good bit, but I had the chance to hang out with them when they were in Chicago last time through and they are great guys that really like to play music. Can't front on that. So give them a chance, and if they come through your town, go see them and tell me what you think. I suggest you pick up their single from Itunes, "Over My Head (Cable Car)". And in a few days, grab their album "How to Save a Life". You'll enjoy it. I'll add the link to the website on the right, so it is an all the time thing.

The Hawks sucked today, but what can you do? We simply got beat by a team that wanted it more than we did. It was a crazy weekend and I hope you are reflective this weekend about just how good we all have it, as I am.

"8 seconds left, in overtime",
Tim

No comments: