Saturday, August 20, 2005

I am an angry man. The focus of my rage right now is the stupid delivery people. I have been sitting home all day waiting for a package that was supposed to be delivered by noon. So instead of wasting the day, I have decided to be productive by surfing for new tunes and getting some tips from the pros (watching TV) for my golf trip next week to the holy land.

Why does the postal service always have to be so unreliable? It's ridiculous. My sister Cate paid $85 to get a package from Iowa City to Chicago in 24 hours, and they are already over three hours late. How hard is it? If you have a beef with the postal service, tell the world about it here. Together, we won't make any difference at all, but it still is fun to complain.

While we're on the subject, other things that bug me-

1. Oppressive humidity
2. Hangovers (thank you, all-you-can-drink last night)
3. Spotty internet connections
4. Car trouble
5. Bad bullpen pitching
6. Slow El trains
7. People who talk loudly on cellphones at restaurants
8. Clowns scaring me at night (my neighbor is a clown and she often walks around our building in full clown regalia including makeup and big red nose and wig, sometimes late at night, and if you don't expect, it can really freak you out)

What bugs you at this particular moment?

No comments: